Monday, October 02, 2006

It's been a good day

When I say that I'm really talking about this little bit of today and the time I was awake yesterday. For the first time in my life I have IMed two people at once. Both are my friends, both are guys, and both are currently living more than a hundred miles away from me. I miss both of them, but I have made some new buddies (I don't know if I can call them friends) at school, so I'm doing alright. The power of technology!

I'm comparing school life with one of them right now, since the other has gone to bed. I never would have guessed that I'd ever be discussing financial aid with him at 12:29 am on a Sunday evening (well, technically Monday morning). Stranger things have happened though, and will continue to happen. Gosh, there are some times I really enjoy life's little surprises and this is one of them. Wow, I really mangled the last part of that last sentence badly.

I think I'm finished with this blog session for now. Good night (okay, good morning).

No comments: