Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Finally...

Everything is finally under control. I know exactly where I stand in the world and it is working for me.

What I've done so far:
  1. Sent in an online application to one Camp Fire Camp
  2. Set up a phone interview for 1:00 pm on Thursday with the director of said camp.
  3. Signed up for the CPR class that pretty much all day camps want.
  4. Printed out the day camp applications that I needed to print out.
  5. Spoke to one of my old managers, got her contact information and possibly a summer job if none of my applications are successful.
What I have yet to do:
  1. Phone interview on Thursday. Wish me luck!
  2. Take the CPR class on 6/3. Shouldn't be too hard because I've qualified before. Three hours of learning something I already know, but it is well worth it to be certified. I am so glad I saw that poster when I did because I was freaking out about it Sunday when I was filling out applications and also because they only had one spot left. (I hope this is the one they want, but it isn't specific.)
  3. Finalize the two day camp staff applications (both for city day camps), print them out, and mail them in. I need to do this in the next few days.
  4. Go to my community movie committee. My particular group, documentaries and foreign films, like the other four groups, gets a hundred dollars to spend on movies from our category for our residence hall community.
  5. Get through the week and enjoy the weekend.
See? All under control for once.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to this sunny weather. It actually feels like what I suppose May should feel like and not like March or April like it usually feels like. I hope it portends a pleasant summer, not too scorching hot and not too cold, with just the right amount of rain to keep the grass green.

Well, I should get working on those applications, so tata for now.

No comments: