What I've done so far:
- Sent in an online application to one Camp Fire Camp
- Set up a phone interview for 1:00 pm on Thursday with the director of said camp.
- Signed up for the CPR class that pretty much all day camps want.
- Printed out the day camp applications that I needed to print out.
- Spoke to one of my old managers, got her contact information and possibly a summer job if none of my applications are successful.
- Phone interview on Thursday. Wish me luck!
- Take the CPR class on 6/3. Shouldn't be too hard because I've qualified before. Three hours of learning something I already know, but it is well worth it to be certified. I am so glad I saw that poster when I did because I was freaking out about it Sunday when I was filling out applications and also because they only had one spot left. (I hope this is the one they want, but it isn't specific.)
- Finalize the two day camp staff applications (both for city day camps), print them out, and mail them in. I need to do this in the next few days.
- Go to my community movie committee. My particular group, documentaries and foreign films, like the other four groups, gets a hundred dollars to spend on movies from our category for our residence hall community.
- Get through the week and enjoy the weekend.
I don't know if I'll ever get used to this sunny weather. It actually feels like what I suppose May should feel like and not like March or April like it usually feels like. I hope it portends a pleasant summer, not too scorching hot and not too cold, with just the right amount of rain to keep the grass green.
Well, I should get working on those applications, so tata for now.