Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another day

Another day, another dollar. Except that it isn't another dollar when you aren't earning any money. Fortunately I will this summer. Yay for money.

Only a few more days left of school. Five for me, which is a week total. No more labs. One to two more classes. It's hard to believe that I have completed almost one year of college. It's kind of sad actually because I'll be pretty much out of touch with my friends over the summer. Three months with only the people I knew from before college. Not bad, but definitely more limited.

I have a job at a summer camp about thirty minutes south of where I go to school, which is about two hours away from my house. One day off a week and I don't know if I'll have transportation back and forth. They said they'd send me another packet of information after I got all my references in and I haven't heard from them for more than a week, which makes me a little nervous. The first day of work is going to be the seventeenth of this month, which only gives me a couple days at home.

Finals are going to be more complicated that they were last quarter, especially because I'm taking more classes. Two multiple choice ones: psychology, biology and two in-class essay tests, one of which I can use my laptop for, thank the stars above. The only really unfortunate thing is that I have two of my finals at 8:00 in the morning, before I normally have classes. The annoyingness.

Well, tata for now.

No comments: