Friday, February 09, 2007

Peace and Quiet

Fridays are a miracle. The last day of the school/work week and everybody gets to go home and enjoy their weekends. Nothing better.

In my political science class today my sister decided to IM me, which was fine, but just a little odd because that is the only time she has ever IMed me since I set up AIM on our home computer. I was attending to that when the professor started to use me as an example in class because we were talking about how/if one can predict how a person will vote using statistics. She called me "Mac lady". The lights were off and my laptop has an Apple symbol on the back that lights up when the computer is on. I'm hoping she didn't see my face because I had the look of a kid caught with its hand in the cookie jar when I looked up.

In other news I have signed up to table for V-Week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to one, doing my part for the Women's Center. I've been putting this off for a couple days, but I finally went down and did it when I was in the Union building earlier today.

No comments: